Tuesday, January 12, 2016

I'm selling books at Boston's First Event, Saturday, January 23, 2016!


"Hands," by Jacqui Beck, is one of many of her paintings
in "'Where's MY Book?' A Guide for Transgender and Gender-Nonconforming
Youth, Their Parents, & Everyone Else."

Boston's well-known transgender conference comes up next week!
I'll be giving a talk on Saturday morning, January 23rd, and selling books that day ONLY!

 I'll admit this trip makes me question my OWN sanity! I'll be taking a red-eye flight from Seattle to Boston on Friday night, giving a talk at 9 a.m. Saturday, and returning to Seattle that afternoon.
 
But, like Seattle's Gender Odyssey, Boston's First Event has a family tract. This is the perfect venue for Where's MY Book?
 
To sweeten the deal, we're offering a special price - and raffle drawings - at the conference only!
 
Looking forward to speaking, meeting people, and selling & signing books at Boston's First Event Saturday, January 23rd!
 
Take care,
Linda Gromko, MD
 


No comments:

Post a Comment